Thanks for signing up!
Take flight on unpaved paths in earth-friendly comfort with Skechers GO RUN® Trail Altitude - Ridgeback. Designed with recycled materials, this lace-up trail-running design features a water-repellent two-tone mesh and leather overlay upper with a Skechers Air-Cooled Goga Mat insole, ULTRA LIGHT midsole cushioning, plus a rugged traction outsole system for off-road terrain. Our Planet Matters: Good for your feet. Good for the world.
- Upper is made with 20% recycled material
- Lightweight, responsive ULTRA LIGHT midsole cushioning
- Skechers Air-Cooled Goga Mat breathable insole with high-rebound cushioning
- Ortholite® comfort foam insole layer adds long-term cushioning and high-level breathability with 5% recycled rubber content
- Two-tone mesh and leather overlay upper with a lace-up front
- Sturdy, flexible, trail-ready outsole with multi-directional traction lugs
- Wider outsole footprint for added stability
- 1 1/4-inch heel height
- Weight: 8.9 oz. in a women's size 6
- Skechers GO RUN® logo detail
- ORTHOLITE is a registered trademark of O2 Partners, LLC. Between September 1, 2021 and December 31, 2024, Skechers will contribute $800,000 to The Nature Conservancy. The purchase of SKECHERS® Our Planet Matters shoes will not result in a contribution to TNC. The mission of The Nature Conservancy is to conserve the lands and waters on which all life depends. More information about TNC is available by mail at 4245 N Fairfax Dr, Ste 100, Arlington, VA 22203, USA, by phone at 1-800-628-6860 or at nature.org. Charity registration number is 66007778 in the District of Columbia, USA. TNC is a global organization working in 72 countries, with an affiliate, Nature United, in Canada.